Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLEASE help Regarding RA 7610

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PLEASE help Regarding RA 7610 Empty PLEASE help Regarding RA 7610 Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:52 am

guicojenna

Arresto Menor

I just got a subpoena, i am accused of child abuse. Three children were accusing me.. I want to know if there is an instance that an accused wins the battle. those children don't have any proof, just their words. I am admitted of some but not all accusations. but for me that was disciplinary actions since they were in my custody because their mother abandoned them. I haven't done a counter affidavit because i still don't know what i should say.should i deny everything?? If i will admit some, will that be use against me?

2PLEASE help Regarding RA 7610 Empty Re: PLEASE help Regarding RA 7610 Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:08 pm

attyLLL

you should file a counter affidavit. i recommend you get a lawyer to advise you in preparing it. if you say that you actually did some of the acts,then it would be perjury to say it didn't happen

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3PLEASE help Regarding RA 7610 Empty Re: PLEASE help Regarding RA 7610 Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:52 am

yrameloy

Arresto Menor

Hi need ko po ng immediate advise, my husband accused of Physical Injury in Rel. to R.A. 7610, (on going na po Fiscal) to a 7 yrs old boy, the boy said that my husband "sinapak" him in face that cause of fallen teeth of the child, binitbit lamng ng asawa ko yung bata papunta sa magulang, may witnesses kami na hindi talaga sinaktan ang bata, there was no sign of injury at all wala silang maipresenta na medico legal, puro verbal lang. my husband filed a case againts them of "Malicious Prosecution",ano po ang dapat kong gawin.

4PLEASE help Regarding RA 7610 Empty Re: PLEASE help Regarding RA 7610 Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:51 pm

attyLLL

answered your other post

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum