Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rights for an awarded lot.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rights for an awarded lot. Empty Rights for an awarded lot. Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:41 pm

Irisroque

Arresto Menor

Hi my name is Iris Roque 32 years of age. I got married at a very young age, and now working as an ESL teacher. I don't have any idea how and where should I seek for legal advice. I've been living in my husbands house for 13 years. He said that the lot was rewarded to his father and his siblings by the owner. His father died already. And our family grew bigger. We have 4 children and my husband is now working as an OFW. I just wanted to make sure that his uncles won't drag us out of the lot. I mean they permitted some people to live and build houses inside the lot. And they're telling me that we don't have rights. Because we built our house outside the rewarded lot. And they just informed me after 13 years. We invested time and money for that. Now I don't know what to do.. I have 4 children, my husband and I are working too hard to raise our children. And now the house that we knew is ours is at risk. Please help me. I am a busy working mother. And I can't afford a lawyer. I don't even know one. You see my life is just revolving around my children and work. So honestly speaking.. I don't have knowledge about such law.

Last edited by Irisroque on Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong spelling)

2Rights for an awarded lot. Empty Re: Rights for an awarded lot. Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:48 pm

Irisroque

Arresto Menor

Please help me. My husband told me that he grew up there, and his already 38. I think he has right already. Our house it self has been standing there for 13 years already, and I have electric bills to prove that. It's a big lot. Now we don't have any idea if they are telling the truth. Do we have rights even they deceived us..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum