Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Negligence that caused accident

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Negligence that caused accident Empty Negligence that caused accident Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:46 pm

kixx

Arresto Menor

Hi. New in the forum.
Last week, i bought a set of mag wheels from a car accessories seller in qc as a gift. When the car(brand new) was used, the left front wheel fell out which caused a dented fender and door. The staff in the shop I got them from somehow did not tighten the mag wheels properly. The store owner offered to pay for the participation expenses.
I've read some info on the liability of the store and want to escalate this case and probably file claims. My fiance was the one driving when the accident happened. I just don't know where to start my case. Any info will help greatly.

2Negligence that caused accident Empty Re: Negligence that caused accident Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:35 am

attyLLL

you mean you are willing to waive your right to claim insurance? if they fix it for you, you lose your right to make any further claim.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum