Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Medical Malpractice caused new born to die.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

leimendoza

Arresto Menor

Hello,

My name is Lizza Mendoza.
My niece passed away on 4th of June, 2018, her mother gave birth to her last Sunday 3rd of June, 2018. On 2nd of June 2018, she visited her OB and due to abnormality on her ultra sound her OB advised her to get second opinion, but she was not able to get 2nd opinion due to clinic being closed when she came back.

My sister-in-law expect that she will go under CS but that will happen in two weeks time because according to her OB she is on her 35th week of pregnancy. So after feeling massive pain she decided to go to the hospital where her OB referred her to.

Baby came and we found out that the baby is already aged 40 weeks and that she was infected and pregnancy term is already over due. We want to find out if the OB is really responsible for what happened.

We were thinking that if the child was monitored properly, she would not stay over due on her mother's womb and won't get any complications caused her to die. Since OB found abnormality a day before my sister-in-law gave birth, OB should've asked her to stay for the OB to be able to monitor her.

We do not know anything about this. Please help us to get justice, and find out who's responsible for our lost. Thank you very much.

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

consult a lawyer who specializes on medical malpractice case. IMHO there is no malpractice here since typically doctors calculate the EOD based on the LMP supported by the age of the fetus as per UTZ.

leimendoza

Arresto Menor

Thank you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum