Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need advice on crime against honor..

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1need advice on crime against honor..  Empty need advice on crime against honor.. Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:51 pm

mestizaph

Arresto Menor

hi.. i am a victim of malicious posts in Facebook. this has been going on since October and the posts are still visible upto this time. i have reported this to FB but they have not done anything to block or remove the posts. ever since these posts appeared in public in FB, i am mentally tortured.. i have not confronted my offender because i am afraid that more libelous posts will be made against me...
Questions: (1) can i use these posts as concrete evidence in court if in case i file a case against this person? i have screen-print-saved these posts. what if the posts are removed, can i still sue?
(2) what if some (not all) of the contents of the malicious posts are somewhat true? will this make my complaint unacceptable?
(3) what maximum penalty will the offender gets, if i should win the case?
thank you very much..

attyLLL

http://www.google.com/cse?cx=partner-pub-6855083666886697%3Aswhy8nr9q5q&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=e-libel&sa=Search#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=e-libel&gsc.page=1

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3need advice on crime against honor..  Empty intrigues Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:34 am

nikki.iringan

Arresto Menor

Hello atty,

I would just like to consult my current situation. In December of last year my FB account was hacked. A fictitious fb account was made with then a person unknown to me and made it appear that that fictitious account of a guy is my paramour. I was able to retrieve that account back and had not deactivated it thinking that I have future use to it. Just last Aug 18, I was able to bump into a twitter account of my husband's former officemate with a screen shot of the fictitious guy's alleged conversation/message thread with me. She called me "malandi" on that twitter post.

Im thinking this has got to be her revenge when I confronted her about my husband. In December, my husband and her went to the Greenhills shopping center to watch a Christmas gig. According to my husband she asked other friends but it turned out that only the 2 of them were interested on that show and it lasted during the wee hours of the morning.

After that I saw pictures (group pictures) because they were officemates, that she was leaning towards my husband and even putting her arm on my husband's lap. Which I dont appreciate coz I dont want issues again. I asked her but she denied.

I sent her text messages asking her to stop and pleading so we could talk to each other personally but she didnt reply to them.

I felt bad that she bypassed my husband considering they are friends and former officemates in posting those screen shots on her twitter account. She couldve asked my husband (his friend) first about the veracity of the correspondence between that fictitious account but instead she decided to post in on twitter.

Could I complain about it first to the Barangay where she is residing? And could I use my own screen shots on what she had posted to incriminate her as well?

I dont wanna file any legal cases yet coz my husband and I agreed he would talk to her about it first before I could make actions.

Thanks you and more power.

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

in case like this, the hardest challenge is to prove the real owner of the account used to commit the crime. i think our law making people must do something about this. one of my cousin committed suicide because her nude photos and sex vids with her ex-bf were posted in FB and other social networking and video sharing sites. Im sure hindi lang siya ang may ganong experience.

nikki.iringan

Arresto Menor

Gusto ko lang kasing lumabas ang totoo at magbayad ang mga may kasalanan. Madaling manira ng tao pero ang maging responsable ka sa mga ginawa mo at harapin ang kunsensya mo eh napakahirap..Lalo pag ang mga ganitong tao eh wala namang kunsensya in the first place. Yung tao na gumawa sken nito sana kung naisip nyang gawin to eh dpat kaya nyang panindigan.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum