Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bought condo no license to sell

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bought condo no license to sell Empty Bought condo no license to sell Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:00 pm

bloggermama

Arresto Menor

Good day po. I hope you can help me as I don't know any lawyer. I am amortizing and living in a condo unit. I recently found out directly from HLURB that the developer has no license to sell units at our village and that HLURB has repeatedly issued it (which it has also repeatedly ignored) a Cease and Desist Order that prohibits it from selling and collecting payments for units at our village. I also found out that someone is claiming ownership of the land on which the village stands and has filed a case in court. Could I demand that the developer refund all my payments (and with interest?) plus reimburse me for my renovation expenses for my unit before I moved in, so that I can move out soonest? If yes po, how long do you think that could take?

Thank you very much and more power to you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum