Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

termination thru text message and not paying the remaining payroll

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

aceltaguig

Arresto Menor

My brother is working in one of the company in Makati as a field inspector. He was terminated by their accountant thru a text messages that was sent to me, and not to my brother himself, saying not to report on the following day, i got a text message on Feb. 2 at 7:45pm. He doesnt even know his grounds for termination, no memorandum and anything that will give him a chance to renew wathever his shortcomings in the company. On the Feb.3, 2012 my brother tried to talk to the accountant but was not able to because they were not in the office that day. So my brother just accepted his fate. and on Feb.15,2012, he called the office to ask if he can get the remaining 2 days pay, but he was told that they are no longer giving the 2 days salary of my brother because he is Palpak. What can we do???Please help.

Conviction

Conviction
Arresto Menor

palpak? tsk.. tsk..

text this back to that accountant: palpak pala ha. Lagot ka. Antayin mo na lang...

Dalawa ang requirements ng termination o dismissal: just or authorized cause atsaka notice. Dapat din 2 notices: (1) notice of possible termination with opportunity to explain at (2) notice of actual termination

So, sabihin mo sa brother mo na mag-complain sa NLRC.

attyLLL

his remedy is to file an illegal dismissal case at nlrc

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

aceltaguig

Arresto Menor

thanks sir, ang kinakatakot lang po namin si baka baligtaran po kapatid ko,nung time po kasi magapply yung kapatid ko, yung sa biodata nya may mga infos na di talaga totoo like yung grad sya ng drafting course..pero alam po naman ito ng accountant na di totoo ang educational background ng kapatid ko kasi sya pa ngsabi na kung ano ang dapat ilagay sa course. kaso wla na yung text na magpapatunay na may knowledge sya po doon.... and one thing more inresponse po dun sa text ng accountant nagreply kapatid ko na "cge tignan na lang po natin thanks". ngtext yung accountant na ipapablotter nya daw po kapatid ko kasi pagbabanta daw po yun... may tendency po ba na balikan nya kami??? And also saan po kami maari magfile ng complaint? ang office nila is from Makati.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum