Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

text message

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1text message Empty text message Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:35 pm

candy

Arresto Menor

hi atty,i hust received another text from the bank i owe for my loan stating that they will give me 3 days to contact their office or else they will contact our brgy to file a case in court.hindi ako nag contact with their office atty,are they suing me now?..will i receive a sobpeana from our brgy?...pls help..

2text message Empty Re: text message Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:11 pm

zulfikarl

lawyer

If they filed a complaint with your Barangay, you will receive a summons. The Lupon is given 45 days to resolve the case through amicable settlement. Otherwise, the complainant will be issued a certification to file legal action in court.

3text message Empty Re: text message Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:00 pm

attyLLL

when you receive a summons from the barangay, write a letter stating that the bgy lupon has no authority when one of the parties is a corporation.

on the other hand, it may be best that you come up with a plan how to pay for your debt.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum