Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aikon Uni Corp

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Aikon Uni Corp Empty Aikon Uni Corp Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:34 pm

IM

Arresto Menor

hi atty... I received a call from a certain AIKON UNI CORP (MALAYSIAN COMPANY), saying that they are connected with Standard Chartered Bank. I stopped paying my credit card since 2010 po due to financial problem, di ko na kasi kaya yung monthly na 12k+, and I even called the bank rep that time to ask if they can cancel my card para di na magincur ng interest, but they do not want it that way not unless I pay daw the entire amount. The collecting agencies kept on calling my last work and even tell anyody they talk with na magbayad ako ng utang ko, may mga threat pa na may warrant of arrest daw ako, etc... I was forced to resign due to the humiliation...Now here in my new office nagulat ako at natrace ako, at there was a certain Ms. Jorgy of Aikon Uni Corp na accredited daw ng Standard Chartered who is assigned para irevive yung paniningil sa utang ko..the girl was so interrogating ang even bullied me sa phone, when I tried to deny that I was not the person they are looking for.. Collecting agency na naman po kaya ang mga ito, kasi bastos na naman po makipagusap, and they are even extracting so many information from my co-employee, to the point na nagpakilala sila as client just to be able to talk to me.

Does anybody know this company? wla silang website and I cannot search them on the net.

2Aikon Uni Corp Empty Re: Aikon Uni Corp Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:08 pm

attyLLL

if you change residence or office without informing the credit card company, they can file a criminal case against you.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Aikon Uni Corp Empty Re: Aikon Uni Corp Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:31 am

IM

Arresto Menor

Atty, what do you advise po ba, kasi I do not want to be charged with a criminal case dahil po sa utang ko sa credit card...what is best to do? kasi ayoko po talaga sa mga collecting agents makipag-usap, dahil nga po sa mga horrifying experiences ko sa kanila, sino po ba ang dapat ko puntahan at kausapin regarding sa utang ko sa credit card?..kapag nagpunta po ba ako sa Standard Chartered di po naman kaya nila ako ipaaresto na lang bigla o baka i-force nila ako na i-sign ang kung anung document na magbabayad ako ng amount na sila din ang magdedeclare?..

Bothered na po ako ng sobra, gusto ko naman din po na makapagtrabaho at mabuhay ng normal na di ako araw araw napa-paranoid tungkol sa utang ko na un..wla po ako kakayahang kumuha ng private attorney,to help me out para makipag-arrangement sa banko..lalo ngayon na sinasabi nung tumatawag sa office namin na umabot na daw sa 400k+ ang utang ko..please advise

4Aikon Uni Corp Empty Re: Aikon Uni Corp Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:16 pm

martialbonifacio28

Arresto Menor

IM, kindly pm mo email add mo. Same case dre.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum