Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

help please re employment bond

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1help please re employment bond Empty help please re employment bond Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:49 pm

lostsoul

Arresto Menor

my son was employed at a BPO in november 2011. he signed an employment contract which included a 100thou employment bond for one year. he left the company after three weeks dahil di nya nakayanan ang work, stressed sya masyado dahil sa higpit ng requirements nila. he did not resign formally, basta di na lang sya pumasok, nag AWOL po. after a month, the BPO sent him a letter asking for an explanation in 48 hours why he went AWOL. he sent an email (and hard copy) citing the trauma he went through and that he will not be able to return to work anymore because of this. the BPO then sent a termination letter kasi late na daw nag reply ang anak ko.

last week the BPO through its legal department sent a demand letter asking my son to pay the 100thou bond plus around 7thousand more for other cash advances that my son received from them and threatening to sue him if he doesn't comply in 10 days. my questions:

1. may nabalitaan na po ba kayo under the same circumstances na itinuloy ito sa korte?
2. may pwede ba legal remedy dito? kung papayagan ito ng korte di ba napaka-unfair naman because they terminated my son and he was just a probationary employee at the time?
3. would a letter of appeal do? should he send this appeal within the 10-day period?

i need your thoughts on this. thanks

2help please re employment bond Empty Re: help please re employment bond Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:45 pm

attyLLL

i'd say he is liable for cash advances and damages for resignation without notice.

but the bond for 100k, in my opinon, is not lawful.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum