Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Car Accident. Need legal Advice

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Car Accident. Need legal Advice Empty Car Accident. Need legal Advice Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:59 pm

EdwardA.

Arresto Menor

This is my first accident since i had my licence.

Last night me and my girlfriend were driving to work. And we stopped for gas. When we were about to cross the street from the gas station the car on our left side stopped to allow us to cross. A motorcycle suddenly overtook the car that stopped on our left and crashed to us. The motorcycle passed on the left side of the car on our left that stopped. The driver of the motorcycle was injured, they were brought to the hospital. The driver and his back rider were drunk driving, did not have a licence and was not wearing a helmet.

How do i go about this situation?

We will meet with the investigator that's on the case at 2pm today. We haven't talked to the driver of the motorcycle.
We strongly believe that we were not doing any traffic violation. But we don't know what to do before we meet with the police investigator.

2Car Accident. Need legal Advice Empty Re: Car Accident. Need legal Advice Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:25 pm

attyLLL

where is the damage to your car?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum