Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ORAL DEFAMATION ON FACEBOOK

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ORAL DEFAMATION ON FACEBOOK Empty ORAL DEFAMATION ON FACEBOOK Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:10 pm

jessearianne

Arresto Menor

I WOULD LIKE TO ASK AN ADVICE REGARDING SOMEONE HARRASSING ME ON FACEBOOK, BADMOUTHING & POSTING PICTURES OF ME & MY FAMILY WITH MALICIOUS COMMENTS PERTAINING TO MY KIDS WHICH ARE UNDERAGE.I HAVE ALL THE EVIDENCES,HAVE THEM ALL PRINTED.
THIS SOMEONE IS CLAIMING THEY HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH MY HUSBAND.SHES OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY & I NEED HELP HOW TO DEPORT HER IF POSSIBLE.SHE IS REALLY RUINING MY MARRIAGE & MY LIFE.PLEASE HELP!!!

2ORAL DEFAMATION ON FACEBOOK Empty Re: ORAL DEFAMATION ON FACEBOOK Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:54 pm

attyLLL

where' your husband and what is he doing to stop this?

internet libel is not yet a developed area of law. someone posting from abroad is arguably not within jurisdiction of philippine criminal law. but you can still file your case.

with deportation, that's a very tough prospect.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3ORAL DEFAMATION ON FACEBOOK Empty Re: ORAL DEFAMATION ON FACEBOOK Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:14 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

that is why we are pushing our Law makers to add this kind of act (cyber defamation, cyber bullying, etc.. )to be added in the Cybercrime Prevention act of 2012. ngayon na naka-pasa sa final reading, mukang malabo na... Sad

Social networking sites became a "safe place" for those who wants to assasinate the credibility, humiliate a person. Sad Sad Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum