Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Buying a property w/o TCT yet but with LRA approved consolidation Plan

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

stallone rambo

Arresto Menor

Dear Atty,just want to ask for legal advise. We are planning to buy a Lot w/o TCT yet but with LRA approved new subdivision/consolidation plan already and with technical description.The existing mother Title was previously divided to 3, all has its own TCT now. However, one of the siblings wanted to have a share so a new LRA approved plan was issued, this time for 4 shares. The new LRA approved plan is now for 4 owners, the 3 existing TCT will just be revised on the technical description plus 1 NEW TCT. Can we sign a Deed of Sale even w/o TCT yet and we will just process the issuance of TCT in our name? What particular documents are needed? Are there any legal implications on the ownership if we are only holding a Deed of Sale? Thanks and God bless.

stallone rambo

Arresto Menor

up

attyLLL

sounds ok based on the info you gave. there will be a deed of partition, make sure your names will replace the seller

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

stallone rambo

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:sounds ok based on the info you gave. there will be a deed of partition, make sure your names will replace the seller
thank you very much Atty for that valuable info. Last napo, can we directly put our name in the Deed of Partition instead of the Seller even though the LRA approved plan is still on the SELLER's name? Baka po kasi magkaroon ng technicality sa LRA pag iba na nakapangalan sa magiging owner nung isang share of lot. Thanks and more power. God bless.

attyLLL

you should inquire at the LRA, but i'd think so.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

stallone rambo

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:you should inquire at the LRA, but i'd think so.
thank you sir. God bless.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum