Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

verbal abuse or personal attack

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1verbal abuse or personal attack Empty verbal abuse or personal attack Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:48 pm

mgfkep

Arresto Menor

It all started four years ago. I was still single that time. I got pregnant. When the Branch Manager found out about my pregnancy, he called me for a conference, together with the BOH and the Branch Cashier. After I was told by the BOH to go to the Manager’s table, I did so. When I got there, I had a little idea that maybe it is because of my pregnancy. I waited there until the BOH and the branch cashier came. Then the Manager started talking. He asked me about my plans because the HRD, as he said is asking about it and I gladly told them that me and my boyfriend,BOA of another branch is planning to get married as soon as possible. I thought the conference was called only for that reason, but I was shocked when the Manager said that the HRD Head said that what happened to me is an immorality. According to him, that came from the HRD head. That was according to him. I am not sure if that really came from her. All I know is that it was the manager who said it straight to my face. I got hurt and was deeply insulted but I did not show it to him. It was my pride. I didn’t want him to see me cry. I acted like it was nothing because on the other hand, I was thinking that yes, maybe it is immoral but taking responsibility of what had happened and standing up again after falling is still the best thing I could do and I am proud of it. But then, he struck me a second time when he pointed at my tummy and told me, “KAW UNWANTED KA, KANA UNWANTED PUD NA PAREHA SAIMO.” Nobody ever has the right to tell me I am an unwanted child. That was below the belt. It was an insult that is not normally expected to come out from the mouth of a supposedly right-minded officer. My mind was opened to that reality ever since I was a little girl. And yes there came some points in my life when I got insecure to other children because they have that one thing I don’t have, a complete family. There are times when I wonder how it feels to have that. But the point is I don’t have that so I must accept it. I just told myself that my being an illegitimate child doesn’t make me less of a person so I must continue living like how I should. I wasn’t even ashamed about being an illegitimate child. When I meet new people, when asked about my family, I wholeheartedly share it to them. I am very open about it and glad people do not judge me. I even said that during my initial interview with the Manager when I was still an applicant of because I wanted him to know me well. I never expected that my sincerity about this would be used one day as a negative attack against me, particularly because one my reason for opening it up to people is for them to accept me of who I am and avoid being judged.

Until now it still hurts. I lost my self esteem. I just did not resign at once because I have my daughter who depends on me and husband. but he is really rude together with the BOH (branch operations head). He hates me beacuse after that, I couldnt seem to respect him. It was a personal attack. Can I file a case on this? even if it happened 4 years ago? because thay have done so much. they accused me of attitude problem, assigned me in another branch telling me it was branch initiated when my officemates didnt even know about it. Pls advice.

2verbal abuse or personal attack Empty Re: verbal abuse or personal attack Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:34 pm

attyLLL

what kind of case are you contemplating?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3verbal abuse or personal attack Empty Re: verbal abuse or personal attack Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:42 pm

mgfkep

Arresto Menor

sa moral damage po.

4verbal abuse or personal attack Empty Re: verbal abuse or personal attack Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:42 pm

attyLLL

you should file a complaint first at the bgy if you both live in the same municipality or city. then i recommend a small claims case if your claim is not more than 100k. rules on sc.judiciary.gov.ph. no lawyer required.

5verbal abuse or personal attack Empty Re: verbal abuse or personal attack Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:40 pm

mgfkep

Arresto Menor

yes sir we live in the same city. The problem sir is that relative po niya ang city mayor. may kapit po siya kaya ganyan ang ugali niya.

6verbal abuse or personal attack Empty Re: verbal abuse or personal attack Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:09 pm

attyLLL

still can't skip the bgy step.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum