Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need legal advice for the custody of my illegitimate child

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

juniorpinoy

Arresto Menor

I've lived in with a woman who bore a daughter during our relationship. One day she went home to the province on the purpose of spending the New Year there, while there she called me up and said she had gotten married to a foreigner and that I would no longer see my daughter and they would be bringing her abroad with them. She had forced to stop her fourth grade schooling because of these developments. She does not have a job, but it seems the foreigner is willing to support them. Do i have a chance to fight for custody of my daughter who I care for so much..I don't care much for my former partner but I fear for the future of my child. Can they take her abroad without my consent? Can the foreigner adopt the child without my acknowledgement? I acknowledged paternity over her and she bears my surname. Could you enlighten me on what I should do? Thank you very much. --Loving Father

attyLLL

the mother of an illegitimate child has sole parental authority and custody.

however, you can file a complaint for custody and request for enforcement of your visitation rights and that an HDO be issued during the pendency of the case. Write letters requesting to see your child, and provide support to disprove any allegation of abandonment. You can oppose any petition for adoption and send a letter to the foreigner that you are opposing.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Need legal advice for the custody of my illegitimate child Empty same question atty. Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:38 am

ramondb00

Arresto Menor

i have same issue sir, can i have custody also with may daughter because between our relationship she got also involve into another realtionship, pinagsabay niya kami attorney.. ano po ba ang maari kung gawin..

attyLLL

my answer is the same assuming you are not married.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum