Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CSC rules on withholding of salary

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CSC rules on withholding of salary Empty CSC rules on withholding of salary Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:31 pm

homeboy

Arresto Menor

Dear attorney, good day again and am sorry for being makulit in search for unknown policies relative to employment matters. I come to ask once again if there are any rules or policies relative to withholding of salary of an employee.

We have a case that an employee resigned due to his unproductive performance. He is a contractual employee and resigned before his contract has ended. Prior to his resignation, he still has 1 month unclaimed salary plus benefits for December 2011. Now, because he has not liquidated his disbursements prior to his resignation, his DTR (daily time record) was being withheld and has not been signed by his supervisor. So because of this, there is no way that his voucher will be processed due to this lacking DTR.

Is this constitute withholding of salary? What provision of CSC rules or public policy might have been violated, if in case? Can he file charges against his previous supervisor?

Thank you po.

2CSC rules on withholding of salary Empty Re: CSC rules on withholding of salary Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:53 pm

attyLLL

sorry, i don't feel competent talking about the csc. best to inquire with them.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum