Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hurt on the job

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hurt on the job Empty Hurt on the job Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:17 pm

atworth

Arresto Menor

I work in the house-keeping department at a hotel. I strained my back two days ago when I was pushing my cart full of towels and toiletries from one room to the other. It hurt really badly when it first happened and I have taken off work ever since because I’m still in pain. I went to the doctor’s this morning and he said that I might have to take a whole month of work off to let my back heal. But I can’t go a whole month without a paycheck! Do you think I could get worker’s compensation for this? I’ve only don’t a little research so far, but I think this workers comp lawyer looks really good. This law firm looks like a possibility, too. Or perhaps this,? Anyone know anything about these or have any advice on what I should do?.

“View life as a continuous learning experience.” - Denis Waitley

2Hurt on the job Empty Re: Hurt on the job Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:59 pm

Aharon Cyril

Arresto Menor

I want to get a boob job since I am like a size A. I want to be the size I was when my milk came after i had my daughter (a 36B) I know it is going to hurt but it hurt really bad when the milk came too so will it be more or less the same?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum