Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

will i be imprissoned if tresspassers get hurt

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jd08504

Arresto Menor

hi! i would like to know if what i'm going to do has legal implications

i plan to post a placard on our mango tree (planted on our front lawn but outside the gated fence) that goes like this: BABALA. BAWAL UMAKYAT. NAKAMAMATAY. ANG DI MAMATAY IPABABARANGAY.Hindi sa nagmamadamot, nagiingat lamanag. Tandaan na ang nangyaring panloloob at pagapatay sa *** ******* St. ay nagsimula sa simpleng panakaw na pagakyat at pamimitas ng bunga sa puno ng caimito.

will i be violating any law if i do the above things, especially, the suspects are not yet convicted.

also, I plan to have barbed wires placed around the tree itself. coz even if our walls are very high i saw the kids & "mirons" fr d depreesed area climb over our walls through the tree to pick up the fallen mangoes. will i be liable if they get hurt by the barbed tree & if they get bitten by our dog? we've already asked them many times not to go inside our property. but they always go back.

thank you

attyLLL

that's a very long sign. posting a sign is ok.

the barbed wire, i think is also ok because it is inanimate. but getting bitten by the dog, not clear because of antirabies law which makes owner liable.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum