Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nakaw na cellphone - kutob na isinanla

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nakaw na cellphone - kutob na isinanla Empty Nakaw na cellphone - kutob na isinanla Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:55 pm

dingdava

Arresto Menor

My cellphone was stolen in my house but I am not sure who stolen it. But I have a suspicion that one of my helpers did it. I also have a suspicion that he pawned it in a pawnshop. I have the complete document (receipts, warranty card) and the box of the cellphone.
Q1. Since I have a pawnshop in mind, can I ask the pawnshop if my phone is pawned there?
Q2. If the phone was accepted by the pawnshop, do they have legal liabilities? How can I proceed in order to get my phone back or charge the person who stolen the phone?
Q3. I also have a suspicion that my other helpers connive with him. Can I also charge them?

Please advise what else can I do. Salamat po.

attyLLL

first, you have to file a report to the police. then with a copy of the police blotter, you can make inquiries at the pawnshop.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum