Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Credit Card case

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Credit Card case Empty Credit Card case Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:43 pm

shineya29

Arresto Menor

Good day,

I have a credit card debt and i have the intention of settling it but currently I am in a financial problem and can't settle my debts. Few days ago, I received a txt message from the Clerk of Court of Makati Fiscal's office informing me to attend preliminary hearing filed against me due to violation of R.A. 8484 and subpoena will be served. I waited for the subpoena but haven't received any. Should I appear to the said hearing? Could it be possible true that a case was filed against me since I haven't received any subpoena?

Then today I received another txt message from someone claiming to be from PNP Publication Sec. of Camp Crame. The message is as follows "We will start publishing your name, face and picture on all leading newspapers for the count of estafa, then we will seek a warrant to ensure all your obligations will be settled including your references. Do call this number ######## to coordinate ASAP.

Are the above txt messages tactics of collections agency? Is it okay to contact the bank and negotiate for payment terms?

Thanks

2Credit Card case Empty Re: Credit Card case Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:32 am

attyLLL

the prosecutor's office does not have a clerk of court. yes, those are tactics. yes, you can contact the bank.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum