Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

filing manifestation in court

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1filing manifestation in court Empty filing manifestation in court Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:43 pm

jal58

Arresto Menor

Good day po ask ko lang po kung paano magfile ng manifestation sa court para mainhibit ang mother namin as witness sa court. This is because our sick mother is being use by our half sister who is the accused to be a witness at the same the one who commit the crime. I am advice to file manifestation in court attched copy of doctors certificate to inhibit my mother from any court proceeding done by our half sister. She is not stopping from commiting crimes because she can easily pass it to our mother . may I ask the procedure I should follow. Salamat po ng marami.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum