Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is the filing contempt of court?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is the filing contempt of court? Empty Is the filing contempt of court? Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:20 pm

jsaldea12

Arresto Menor

Is filing to ombudsman against unjust, unfair, corrupt decision of a judge to seek justice against such unfair, unjust decision, does that filing constitute contempt of court? yet there is decision that such is qualifiedly privilege communication,

jsaldea12

2Is the filing contempt of court? Empty Re: Is the filing contempt of court? Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:33 pm

HRGashley

Arresto Menor

Why ombudsman? Please complete your facts

3Is the filing contempt of court? Empty Re: Is the filing contempt of court? Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:40 am

jsaldea12

Arresto Menor

Does the filing of administrative complaint with the Supreme Court to seek justice against unfair, unjust dismissal of the Person behind the Bench constitute "contempt of court".

jsa

4Is the filing contempt of court? Empty Re: Is the filing contempt of court? Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:14 pm

HRGashley

Arresto Menor

I believe not. It is your right to do so whenever you feel prejudiced by a judge or whoever from the bench. Also, I think before you elevate the matter to the Supreme Court, I think you have to push the administrative complaint in the IBP, not the Supreme Court. I know it has proper jurisdiction over judges' behavior.

5Is the filing contempt of court? Empty Re: Is the filing contempt of court? Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:26 pm

francistheo

Arresto Menor

there are 2 kinds of contempt of court, direct and indirect. you could be directly contempt by the court if in its presence you have wantonly and volunatarily violated its order, and indirectly, when there is a formal complaint lodge against you still for violating an order of the court, the important thing to consider in contempt of court is that you must be under its jurisdiction to be subjected on its contempt, such as when you appear as a litigant, a witness ,a lawyer or prosecutor in the court ..when you file an administrative case against a member of the judiciary when you feel its decision is unjust and unfair, that is not contemptible because you did subject yourself under the jurisdiction of said member of the court by filing the said complaint..

6Is the filing contempt of court? Empty Re: Is the filing contempt of court? Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:10 am

jsaldea12

Arresto Menor

It is actually the right of any person to suit in court the abuses of any person, of the person behind the Bench. The administrative complaint to the highest magistrate of the land to seek justice against unfair, unjust corrupt dismissal of the Bench, such suit is right. For the accused person behind the Bench to immediately charge you for contempt of court and imprison you is wrong:

(a) The filing does not onstitute contempt of court. WEhen the charge libellous is incident to an act which has another objective, there is no libel, neither is ther contempt of court. A chief of Police is charged in court for accepting bribe. For that Chief to arrest you and imprison is wrong. He has no right to imprison you. Let him face the charge in court.
(b) Like the illustrated Chief, THAT IMPRISONMENT is abuse of power.
(c) He can be terminated.

jsaldea12

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum