Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RA 9262 case question

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RA 9262 case question Empty RA 9262 case question Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:23 am

sessiontoken

Arresto Menor

hi,

is RA 9262 under section 5 cases covered by the barangay justice system? i mean does someone needs to get the Certificate to file action which comes from the barangay before a woman can file it at the fiscals office? or can they go directly to the fiscals office since RA 9262 cases are not covered by the barangay justice system? which is right? No

2RA 9262 case question Empty Re: RA 9262 case question Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:21 pm

attyLLL

which sub paragraph of sec. 5?

crimes punishable by max of 1 year or fine less than 5k are covered by bgy.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3RA 9262 case question Empty Re: RA 9262 case question Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:32 pm

sessiontoken

Arresto Menor

Section 5h and 5i?

4RA 9262 case question Empty Re: RA 9262 case question Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:37 am

RGL1960

Arresto Menor

my nephew's live in partner filed a case against him, r.a. 9262, but it is the other way around. he is the one who is battered and humiliated even in his workplace. but most of the people (police, DSWD, barangay etc told us that still he will be put in jail. what is his right? he was nearly put in jail last week even though it is the girl who causes trouble. please advice.

5RA 9262 case question Empty Re: RA 9262 case question Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:41 pm

attyLLL

it will depend on the evidence, but under ra 9262, it is the man who is prosecuted

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum