Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

abandonment and child support

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1abandonment and child support Empty abandonment and child support Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:54 pm

stinamari

Arresto Menor

i am christina 26yrs old kinasal po kami ng asawa ko this yr lang feb 5 2011 after we got married nagsama po kami ng 4mos and we had several disagreements that made my husband left me, that time im also pregnant (almost 4mos pregnant) mos passed by i gave birth at cgh and he didnt even bother to visit me, i decided to give my marriage certificate at the hospital for my son to use his fathers surname until my sons baptism came and he suddenly appeared. i also found out that he already had a mistress. the ff. are my questions:

1 my husband abandons me during and after my pregnancy he doesnt give any support to our son whos now 2mos old, i filled a complain at the pau's office due to abandonment is it possible that my husband will end up in jail 100%?

2 my husband doesnt have any signature on our sons birth certificate, does this birth certificate signature issue will have negative implications if i complain for r.a. 9262 for support?

3 if proven in court that my husband abandons me and our son for almost half a year what will be his minimum and maximum sentence or sanction?

4 can i complain or file concubinage if ingot some evidence like a birth certificate? is there any other way to prove that he had a mistress?

5 suppose he end up in jail due to not supporting our son and legally freed. can instill sue him if he didnt give any support again?

6 is there any negative implication that abandonment cannot be filled due to his appearance on our sons baptism?

2abandonment and child support Empty Re: abandonment and child support Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:07 pm

attyLLL

1) nothing is every 100%
2) it's not required because you are married
3) do you mean he is alreadyproviding support for you now? it depends on if and what case the prosecutor will file against him
4) you have to prove his is living in with his mistress
5) yes
6) it depends on how the prosecutor will appreciate it.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3abandonment and child support Empty Re: abandonment and child support Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:26 am

stinamari

Arresto Menor

for question number 3... until now he doesnt give any support not even once

4abandonment and child support Empty Re: abandonment and child support Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:57 am

attyLLL

then he can be charged with economic abuse under ra 9262

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5abandonment and child support Empty Re: abandonment and child support Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:32 pm

stella215

Arresto Menor

the same problem ive got here. [i]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum