Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

full child custody. please help

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1full child custody. please help Empty full child custody. please help Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:17 pm

babycat

Arresto Menor

my ex bf would not allow me to see my son (3 yrs old) which is under his care right now after he realized that our son loves to stay with me and my fiance instead of staying with him. my ex bf already has a family. our son was with him because we left our son in the province with his family before so that we can work here in the city and so that he (my ex bf) can stay away from his addiction to drugs (he was sent to rehab thrice in his lifetime already so leaving our province was our best option). now i want to get full custody of my son, however he is not allowing me to. what should i do? should i file a case? it seems that he does not want to settle it with me amicably without other people's intervention. we live in different cities that is why it is so hard to communicate with him because of our working schedules as well. please advice. thanks. i need help badly as i want to see and be with my son so much.

2full child custody. please help Empty Re: full child custody. please help Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:39 pm

babycat

Arresto Menor

pls pls help.

3full child custody. please help Empty Re: full child custody. please help Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:03 pm

attyLLL

try first at the bgy and at the dswd office. they might help rescue your child. try also the women's desk of the nbi or pnp

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4full child custody. please help Empty Re: full child custody. please help Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:45 pm

babycat

Arresto Menor

hi. thank u so much.

can i report him to dswd and ask assistance to get my child? hinde naman sha masama sa anak namin.

what can the violence against women ng nbi do?

thank u po. sorry im not that familiar lang kasi with these cases. i appreciate ur help.

5full child custody. please help Empty Re: full child custody. please help Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:54 am

attyLLL

not allowing the mother to visit or take custody of the illegitimate child is considered a crime under ra 9262. you can ask for police assistance

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum