Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

didnt declared shes married...pls i need help!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gabrielle1015

Arresto Menor

my wife never declared that she is married to me on all her documents like passport, nbi clearance, drivers license, tax and even on my babys birthcert...

we are legally married but she was still able to secure all this documents using her maiden name...

what is my legal remedy atty.???

attyLLL

you can file a case of simulation of birth for the birth certificate and you can write letters to dfa, nbi, lto

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

gabrielle1015

Arresto Menor

ano po dapat ko sabihin sa lto, nbi at dfa??

do you think they will look into my concern??

tnx atty.

attyLLL

you can inform them that you are married and attach a copy of your marriage certificate so that they will update their records. whether they will do so is discretionary on their part

as for simulation of birth, it has to be at the prosecutor's office where the birth certificate was registered.

ric devilla

Arresto Menor

hi I'm married last 2005. and i entered canada as single because my husband and i didn't consume our marriage because he got a son and a live in partner. and i know that the live in partner is pregnant before we got married. I'm 23 y/o when we got married and i fake the signature of my parents for the parents advice. and my husband change his address to just register the marriage on the town where we got married. now I'm asking for help what would be the best remedy or first move to go through before i had to apply for my permanent resident here in Canada, i know from the first place that its a falsification of marital status because i entered single in canada. but i want to declare now that I'm married. were planning to get married again with my husband just to update the date of marriage in the marriage contract. is that possible? now my worries is if the immigration of canada will investigate in nso they will be seeing that we had a record of marriage contract in 2005. so what will i do just to remove that file from nso since were planning to get a new marriage contract soon. kindly please help me. it is the only way that my husband and i can start a new life here in canada. please thanks much.

attyLLL

you need help from a canadian lawyer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum