Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PURCHASE CONTRACT THAT DIDNT PUSH THROUGH

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PURCHASE CONTRACT THAT DIDNT PUSH THROUGH Empty PURCHASE CONTRACT THAT DIDNT PUSH THROUGH Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:27 am

rosalie_delossantos

Arresto Menor

A pleasant day everyone!

I would be grateful and happy to get an advice regarding a purchase contract that I made last June 2014 to a printer company. The unit cost is at 2million pesos. I opted to sign a contract for a 12-month instalment, since we started last June 2014 I only paid 300k and due to lack in funding I wasn't able to push through with the purchase. My question is, is there a chance to get a refund even a portion of the amount i have provided them? Please note that I didn't get any item as well as the printer, technically I didn't get anything from the company. I also lost contacts with them since January 2015. I'm just thinking if I have the right to ask them now to get a refund? I really need some cash because my business is having trouble with its finances and I look at this pending transaction as an opportunity to get additional funds.

Please help.

Last edited by rosalie_delossantos on Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelling of some words)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum