Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rights of my daughter..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rights of  my daughter.. Empty Rights of my daughter.. Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:53 am

christine0215

Arresto Menor

Good day Atty,

Im a solo parent for almost 7 yrs.
I got pregnant late 2004, but then the father of my baby suddenly lost ( i mean hindi na nagparamdam, hindi na po siya nag txt, tumawag, since nalaman niya na nabuntis ako, by that time hes just new sa work niya, so baka naisip ko hindi pa siya ready sa responsibility niya, at may dapat pa rin daw siyang paaralin according to him..Now atty,Its alomost 7 yrs na,and nagsisimula na rin maghanap ang anak namin ng fatherly love. Wala na po kami balita about him, eversince i got pregnant.Now, i want to find him but sad to say, that i really forget about him. even his family name so that my daughter using my family and middle name..
My query is, hanapin ko pa po ba ang dad ng baby ko or no need na, since i forgot about his info aside from his place, and first name, and work of his mother,. cos im thinking na baka may own family n rin siya at bka makasira lang kaming mag ina..and ok lang po ba na middle name ko ang gamit ng daughter ko..?

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,
Ms. Mangubat

2Rights of  my daughter.. Empty Re: Rights of my daughter.. Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:26 pm

attyLLL

umm, this is not a legal question, but do you really want a guy who ran out to be your daughter's life as his father?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Rights of  my daughter.. Empty my answer.. Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:58 am

christine0215

Arresto Menor

Hi atty,

As far as im concern, i want them to know each other, because its their rights. i dont want to be blame by my daughter in the near future,. and regarding about her Middle name, She is also using my middle name so we are just like sibling to her documents. I want to change it, but i dont know what im going to do, or the first step that i need to do.and how much does it cost.? Thank you and more power.

4Rights of  my daughter.. Empty Re: Rights of my daughter.. Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:52 pm

attyLLL

it won't happen unless you can find him.if you do, then he can acknowledge the child by signing the birth certificate.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum