Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breach of contract

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Breach of contract Empty Breach of contract Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:53 pm

inquiry18

Arresto Menor

Hi! Guys.. please help me i need advice on my contract in a company here n the philippines. I was hired as as contructual employee for a year. I still have mons left but i planned to breach my contract due to work problems. I am no longer happy and satisfied with environment and people i work with and it caused me sleepless nights and inconvenience in working. The contract says they have the rights to terminate the contract if the project done already. But, if i will be the one to terminate the contract at any time, i have to pay the remaining months of my tenure. the equivalent of the payable i have to pay is the no. of remaining months x the monthly salary.

Please let me know what i have to do.. . I want to go out and find another one. feel so helpless at this moment and afraid to be sued by the company. The amount is really high and i can't afford to pay it back to them. My contract was with me and i believe they dont have copy of it since it was not notarized because the hr forgot to take it back from me.

Questions: what are the possible arrangement i can negotiate to them? I am emotionally stressed because of my working relationship with someone in the company."Napupulitika ako" of that someone.

With regard to the amount can I negotiate to them the amount i am afford to pay?

I am hoping for your immediate response, thank you in advance

2Breach of contract Empty Re: Breach of contract Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:24 pm

attyLLL

i would argue that you can file 30 day notice for resignation. there is no basis for the company's claims

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum