Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

dismissal vs. resignation

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1dismissal vs. resignation Empty dismissal vs. resignation Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:08 pm

cholo

Arresto Menor

i am working as a callcenter agent for 4 years and 7 months in a well known bpo. Nov.21 my team leader issued me a preventive suspension (max 30 days)due to alleged disconnecting of calls. i had my admin hearing yesterday (Nov.29) they did not allow one of my colleagues to be my witness due to they cant pull out the agent prohibited by the work force team. during the hearing they allow me to explain why calls are being disconnected and they also shown trace reports and recordings that i am releasing the call. i plead not guilty of the accusation and state the reason why i dont release calls. i also stated all possible reason why calls are suddenly being disconnected (hard phone issues, system downtime.. etc.) at the end off the conversation they mentioned that i did not answer why i am releasing calls, but then again i told them that i do not. that i dont know why it is showing on the trace report that i am releasing call even though i did not.

the hr officer ask me if what would i like to happen:
knowing that they dont believe in me i told them that if they think i am no longer contributing to the success of the company at least give me a chance to have a graceful exit. they mention that my resignation is still for approval and i should wait. the hr officer even told me to create resignation letter while they are deliberating. i told them that i'll just wait for the result of the hearing.

and also they did not allow me to get my salary for nov.29 payout they placed it on hold.

based on my case:
1. what if instead of allowing me to resign they terminate me is there any labor case that i could file?
2. Should i wait for their decision before i file a labor case?

your response will be greatly appreciated.

2dismissal vs. resignation Empty Re: dismissal vs. resignation Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:43 pm

attyLLL

i am handling a very similar case now at nlrc.

you should wait for them to terminate you and then file a case of illegal dismissal.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3dismissal vs. resignation Empty Re: dismissal vs. resignation Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:22 pm

cholo

Arresto Menor

thanks you so much atty

4dismissal vs. resignation Empty Re: dismissal vs. resignation Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:28 pm

cholo

Arresto Menor

atty i just received the result of the hearing and they decided to terminate me.n No

5dismissal vs. resignation Empty Re: dismissal vs. resignation Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:37 pm

attyLLL

answered your email

6dismissal vs. resignation Empty Re: dismissal vs. resignation Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:55 pm

isabele

Arresto Menor

Atty, are in anywhere in Cebu? Manila?

Is there a way to reach you?

7dismissal vs. resignation Empty Re: dismissal vs. resignation Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:46 pm

attyLLL

i am from metro manila

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum