Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Selling of proerty with DOAS presentation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Selling of proerty with DOAS presentation Empty Selling of proerty with DOAS presentation Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:15 am

albert56

Arresto Menor

Good Day Attorney,
We bought a property at the subdivision developed by the reputable company,(the deeds of absolute sale is under process as we've just completed the payments) we are opted to sell the property due to urgency of financial needs.
Here is my Question:
1)Was the DOAS is good enough to present as legal documents to a certain Buyer? - I came to this option (if this could be) to save the cost and time in applying the Certificate of Title of which it takes too long the expensive processing of the documents.
2) Supposed this option is there - what if the buyer looking for a trace in the registry of deeds,is there a link from the developers original Title of land of which subdivided and sold to individual buyer?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Last edited by albert56 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction in succession order of the question)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum