Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CERTIFICATE OF CLEARANCE

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CERTIFICATE OF CLEARANCE Empty CERTIFICATE OF CLEARANCE Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:31 pm

parecoi

Arresto Menor

My previous company doesnt want to give us our certificate of employment and certificate of clearance since we did not not render a 30 day notice, do they have the right to do that? thanks

2CERTIFICATE OF CLEARANCE Empty Re: CERTIFICATE OF CLEARANCE Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:59 am

perudi

Arresto Menor

good day lawyers, i asked our personnel for a certificate of employement but they say that i had to file a resignation letter before asking for one. but i don't see the need for a resignation letter for they had terminated us by closing our department (like retrenchment) so instead of resignation i submit a letter of request for a certificate of employment, i want to ask if that action is correct? thanks a lot lawyers

3CERTIFICATE OF CLEARANCE Empty Re: CERTIFICATE OF CLEARANCE Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:34 pm

attyLLL

perudi, that was a good idea

parecoi, there is no law that requires them to issue a clearance or cert of employment

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum