Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello Everyone I just got registered in this website....

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

miss_cez28078

Arresto Menor

Hi, my name's Cecille...I am an unwed mom of a 13-yr old half- Italian daughter who needs some legal advise concerning child support...my child's dad has not been supporting his daughter since she was 8 years old...must I pursue a case against her dad? How do I go about the process? Is it an expensive goal? Where do I get a lawyer to represent me & my daughter...Her dad is currently in Italy, a very successful medical doctor who lives in a villa with his own private practice and has several clinics all over Italy and London. I have his address, websites, phone numbers, letters that he signed, passbooks/bank books...do we need DNA testing? How do we pursue a case when the one concerned is in a different country? Please help me...

phenom

phenom
Arresto Menor

hello welcome po sa forum Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum