Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breach of Contract

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Breach of Contract Empty Breach of Contract Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:17 am

virgo

Arresto Menor

Dear Attorneys,

Meron akong job offer from Singapore based firm, but I'll be working from home dito sa Pilipinas. Nakasign na ako sa contract, pero ayaw ko na tumuloy.Pwede ba nila akong idemanda, kahit di pa ako nagsisimula na magtrabaho sa kanila? Sinabihan ko na sila na di na ako tutuloy at patuloy pa rin sila sa pananakot sa akin sa pamamagitan ng e-mail

Kindly advise. Maraming salamat po in advance

2Breach of Contract Empty Re: Breach of Contract Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:31 pm

attyLLL

they can file a case against you, but they have to prove their losses.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Breach of Contract Empty Re: Breach of Contract Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:43 pm

jovet14

Arresto Menor

When the company hired me, there were "employment packages" offered to me as Manager. This includes Quarterly Incentive, a service vehicle in Manila. The Job Offer was signed by the Chief Finance Officer and the President. During my 9 months stint with the company, none of those "packages" were given. After making a follow-through with our HR Dept., nothing happened. The "Job Offer" made me decide to leave my former company to join them.

Atty., can I file charges against them? If so, I am thinking of charging them of violation of Art. 1338 of the Civil Code? I would like to think that there is "fraud" or "panlilinlang". If had I known these, I would not have accepted the job. I sacrificed my previous job because of these factors.

Can I also claim damages --Compensatory, Moral, and Exemplary? If possible, up to what extent/how much can I get?

Help me, Atty. Your advise will be a greatly appreciated. Thank you very much and More Power!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum