Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Land dispute - Land owner vs Tenant

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Land dispute - Land owner vs Tenant Empty Land dispute - Land owner vs Tenant Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:11 pm

dipungal

Arresto Menor

I would like to seek your advice on our case, where we want to sell our 4.5 hectares agricultural land (with coconut trees and own water source) @500K pesos only. Said land was inherited from my father before he passed away. We decided to sell the land due to the following reasons:

1. We cannot monitor said land because it's quite far from where we currently live.
2. Very low income. We relied to whatever amount given by the tenant.
3. We want to use the money to start a family business.

The problem is that the tenant doesn't want to leave despite we offered them P15K as gratification (knowing that they benefited a lot from the land and its products for several years already). They were asking for P50K which can't be because 500K would still be divided into four shares (mother, sister, brother, and I).

We don't have a choice but to bring this matter to court if they insist to stay. What would be the appropriate case/grounds to charge? Can we charge them with illegal squatting? How about trespassing? What is the local eviction procedure here in the Philippines? Please guide me what steps to take.

Thank you very much.

2Land dispute - Land owner vs Tenant Empty Re: Land dispute - Land owner vs Tenant Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:52 am

teretarti

Arresto Menor

Ask ko lang po kasi yung tenant ng mother ko sa province ayaw po umalis dun sa property namin at
nagtayo pa po sila ng bahay na bato within the property. anu po bang dapat gawin tungkol dito??? matagal na po kasi kaming hiundi nakakuwimn sa province dahil malayo so hin di namin na monitor at pagbalik po namin dun ay ganito na po ang nagyari. help. thank you

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum