Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Consulta on our rights as a client

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Consulta on our rights as a client Empty Consulta on our rights as a client Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:16 pm

kawawang ale

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,

Two weeks ago we contracted the services of a company we only saw in streets claiming they are roofing experts. We told them of the problem that a regular carpenter whom we originally contracted was not able to resolve. This has been a main concern for us because everytime it rains, water comes in at the house. We told of the problem and they advised us that they can repair the problem with resealing of the edges. They indicated in the contract scope of work resealant of inside gutters and downspouts.

We paid them P5,000.00 for this. The problem is that they were not able to resolve our concern. They are now telling us other solution and they are again asking another P4.700.00.

I told them that we have told you of the problem and as you claimed roofing expert, we decided to hire your services because we believed that you can solve the problem.

What can we do now at this point. They also informed us that we have a 1 year warranty for their service.

We want to know our rights in this case Atty.

Kindly enlighten us.

Thanks and more power.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum