Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to escape a fraudulent marriage

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1how to escape a fraudulent marriage  Empty how to escape a fraudulent marriage Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:33 am

ggallent

Arresto Menor

I am an American and married a filipino citizen in 1998 in the philippines. She provided a false birth certificate (she falsifyied her first name and parents marriage information) in order to obtain the marriage liscense. She was previously married under her real name. That marriage was nullified one week prior to our because she was 14 at the time of her first marriage. Is the marriage legal and how can i determine the status of the marriage?

In 2000 I returned to the Philippines to begin the immigration papers and I could not locate her. In 2010 she contacted me again. I did not file divorce in my country. It is my understanding that she may have three children during our marrige while she was absent. How can i determine if she used my surname on their birth certificate,? Can i file charges for adultery or abandonment. Can i recoop any of the monies given to her for support or expndatures used to travel to the PI during our marriage?

She left her first husband and had a child with her boyfriend. This boyfriend is also believed to be the father of her other children concieved during our marriage. Can i file any civil or criminal charges against him.

She has atleast four alliases with birth certificates, one false passport, and multiple social security numbers. How do i obtain the documents i need to file charges and / or to file for an annullment.

attyLLL

it gets complicated when multiple names are used.

the first step is to get both marriage certificates under her false and real names. then you have to prove that those names refer to one person. not easy.

i doubt you can get any money back unless you can pinpoint property.

documents have to be requested at nso. i recommend you just apply for divorce

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3how to escape a fraudulent marriage  Empty how to escape a fraudelent marriage Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:33 am

ggallent

Arresto Menor

I want to get rid of her but simply divorcing here in the US does not dissolve the marriage in PI and since we have been married over ten years she is entitled to my military and social security benefits even if i divorce her now. I do not want her or her boyfriend to have any more of my money.

As far as I know I have a legal contract of marriage. (I have my cenomar and marriage contract.) So if i have a birth certificate of a child of hers conceived after we married that could not possibly be mine is that enough to prove adultery and can i file criminal charges for each child. Since the boyfriend was well aware that we were married can i file charges against him as well. They lived together for seven years can they also be prosecuted for bigamy. I also have a letter from her niece detailing the affair. Is that enough to file for annulment in PI.

As far as tying her names together, her first kid's birth certificate has her fake first name at the top and real first name and signature at the bottom. She kept the same surname. I have a fb conversation with her nephew in which we discussed her real first name. Is that enough? I have names and addresses of numerous relatives including her mother.

I have her NBI Clearance with her fingerprints, signature, photo, and date of birth and fake first name. I have her sworn statement used to obtain the birth certificate with her fake first name. Can she be prosecuted for perjury?

I also have a copy of her social security application to change her last name to mine but with her fake first name.

As far as monies, I have western union records showing i sent her support as well as PLDT records for paying her phone. Can i recoup those losses.

Also her first daughter has contacted me looking for money. She is using my last name even though i have repeatedly told her not to do so. How can i prevent her from doing so. She is eigtheen now.

4how to escape a fraudulent marriage  Empty Re: how to escape a fraudulent marriage Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:10 pm

attyLLL

i am not familiar with your laws and rules on military and social benefits.

children by another man is the best evidence of adultery. you can include the boyfriend. you should show that you found out about this only within the last 5 years.

i do not think you can claim damages because she is still your wife.

you can send a letter to the daughter to demand that she stop using your name.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum