Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is agricultural land awarded by the govt to certain persons possible for titling?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

monkaz21

Arresto Menor

Greetings!

Sir/Ma`am, I have these questions in my mind and I hope you can provide me some info.

1. We checked a lot for sale in which majority of the property is a fishpond size is around 5 hectares. What we found out is that the fishpond doesn`t have a title yet, it will cost them 60,000 pesos to process all the necessary papers. But one man mentioned to us that if we will buy that fishpond it is like we are only buying the RIGHT but not the actual lot since it`s AWARDED by the govt to their parents who were deceased already however we can actually choose what kind of fish we will raise and all income will be ours. My question would be Why we should pay to those `mere owners` of the lot if that lot is AWARDED only by the govt to them; that we will buy only the RIGHT but not the actual property? Then should we pay to the govt instead? Is that fishpond possible for titling?

2. My 2nd question would be, If that fishpond is possible for titling and we purchased already that fishpond, can govt get back the land from us? Will it be a private property already that we can do anything or convert that property.

3. I have other concerns other than the above questions. I would like to know if we bought a rice farm that has a clean title already, is it possible to convert that land into subdivision for housing? However some parts of the land will still be a rice farm.

4. What would be the processes to make this possible?

Thank you for giving your time to my questions, I hope to read your response soon! God bless!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum