Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

please help me., read me out

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1please help me., read me out Empty please help me., read me out Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:51 pm

joi925

Arresto Menor

after magic pot issued me bounced checks... pra syang nag domino effect... pati mga na issue ko checks for my supplier nag bounced na ren... but i tried paying them back by depositing thru their bpi account. but this come july tlagang dko na cla mahulugan and we plead for an arrangement. they answered me back and counter my proposal. i owe them roughly 1.4 but when they sent me a computation umabot na ng 2.5M
can they sue me estafa?
i received threat na ddamputin ako ng patrol. is that possible? wala pa nman ako nttanggap na summon. can they get warrant of arrest and arrest me even if hinde ako ngtatago?

2please help me., read me out Empty Re: please help me., read me out Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:40 pm

attyLLL

did you issue the checks before or after delivery? if after, can you prove it? if so, estafa should not prosper.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum