Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

please read..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1please read.. Empty please read.. Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:58 pm

sophia.brielle

Arresto Menor

i need legal advises, as i need to have a legal action for my concerns regarding on our lot area that we are paying on the bank since the bank had already bought the entire compound.
our neighbor is using a 1 meter way for their passage. but since we are the one whose paying for the lot and we are responsible for it. we wanted to close that passageway since we do not have any agreements that they can use it for a very long term of period.

do we have a chance to close that passage way??
please to those who can give me legal advises you can contact me on my number because i cannot do online every time 09336982916

Thanks!

Last edited by sophia.brielle on Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : need to add contact)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum