Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

illegal business offered which i did bite equals money loss

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

tooled04

Arresto Menor

HI GOOD DAY. I'M SEEKING FOR A LEGAL ADVICE REGARDING PO SA PAGBIBIGAY PO NG PERA SA KAKILA NA NAG OFFER NG ILLEGAL BUSINESS (i.e. nagbigay pera in return, papasa sa board exam.) but in the end, it didn't happen. palpak din in short. And now, want to get the money back from the relative ng nag offer kasi di sya mismo yung naglakad sa illegal transaction na yun. ano po paraan para mabawi ko pera? thank you.

attyLLL

there is no legal remedy because you have to come to the court with clean hands.

send a demand letter and then a small claims case (or bgy if you live in the same city or municipality), but when the reason for the transaction comes out, the court may leave you as your are.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3illegal business offered which i did bite equals money loss Empty Okay..Thank you po.. Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:09 pm

tooled04

Arresto Menor

Thank you for the response, your honor. This is really difficult. I feel so helpless and I regret it so much. This is the biggest mistake I've ever done in my entire life. nobody in our family knows about it. I have to face the consequences alone. Sad it happened already. Charged to experience. Somehow, I'm still hoping to get my money back. What I have done wrong is I trusted too much & became aggressive. Only, made everything worst now. Sighs.

Thank you so much.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum