Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

illegal dismissal?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1illegal dismissal? Empty illegal dismissal? Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:51 am

damage

Arresto Menor

I started working for a starter BPO June 15,2011. Company policy says that I am up for regularization on the 5th month but will not get the regular employee benefits until the 6th month. A week before my "appraisal for regularization" (Nov. 15), they showed me a termination letter effective Nov. 19. The reason was not stated. HR said there are no performance issues as I was above average. She thinks that my salary is too high. And they cant afford me anymore. She said I have 2 choices, accept the termination or resign on my own. By the way, when I started, my job description was Telemarketing Agent but asked me to work as "receptionist-telephone operator" for the corporate office based in Arizona. They said I can always do telemarketing later on when need arises. Lately, they have hired 40 telemarketing agents which makes me wonder, why am i being terminated when they are hiring? Can i file for illegal dismissal?

2illegal dismissal? Empty Re: illegal dismissal? Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:42 pm

attyLLL

if you file a complaint, you will have the burden to prove that you were fulfilling you were meeting expectations of your probationary contract. the employer has discretion to assess you at the end of the proby period.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum