Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Salary Discrepancy

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Salary Discrepancy Empty Salary Discrepancy Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:00 pm

egoy_b

Arresto Menor

I would like to inquire if I can file a complaint regarding my salary discrepancy. Last Oct 31, I was supposed to received my salary (rendered from Oct1 to Oct 15, but upon checking my payslip I was surprised that my a big amount of my salary was not paid due to system error (our timekeeping is system based thru RFID). They promised to fix the discrepancy by the next payroll on Nov15 but they are not sure if they can give all the amount on Nov 15. If they can't give the full amount on 15th they would give it on Nov end. The delay has caused inconvenience on my budgeting. Are they supposed to fix it right away? Please advice.

2Salary Discrepancy Empty Re: Salary Discrepancy Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:20 pm

attyLLL

file a written request for the correction first. they are supposed to fix it right away, but the legal remedy is to file a complaint at dole or nlrc, and i don't recommend that.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum