Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oral Defamation- Imputing that I am paramour

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sky_angel

Arresto Menor

I need help because I am so bothered about this issue.

Here is the story. I used to rent a room in their house, until I was rumored to be my landlords paramour.

In my confusion at the time trying to not to make the situation worst denied the issue, I have texted their family messages w/c they said they said they will use against me.

Just recently infront of a collegue defamatory words where said against me and also in public restaurant. It is hard to secure the testimony of witnesses to said incidents because they want no part in the problem. They said they will offer testimonies of third persons who will testify to the fact that my landlord claimed the illicit relationship to be true.

1.) What should I do?
2.) Can text messages be use as evidence? 3.) Should I change my number?
4.) Can testimonies of third person proving the alleged illicit relationship be used as a defense in oral defamation cases?

sky_angel

Arresto Menor

please help me, thank you

attyLLL

what did you say in the text messages that they said they will use against you? i thought you denied it? or were you less than courteous. yes, text messages can be used as evidence.

without witnesses, your case is weakened, but you can still file a case for slander.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

akona

Arresto Menor

question po anu po ba pwede ikaso sa profesor sa college kasi pinahiya ung kapatid ng professor nya sa klase nila sinabihan siya ng "maganda ka nga wala ka na mang utak". umiyak kapatid ko sa klase at sabi pa ng professor nya " tumigil ka nga sa kakaiyak baka ibagsak kita"plz answer po

attyLLL

oral defamation

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum