Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

loan from another person

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1loan from another person Empty loan from another person Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:49 am

jeax

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty!

My mom (debtor) borrowed money from a certain person (creditor) in our community and she was able to pay her daily as agreed upon. One day the creditor borrowed the notebook (used to list down or account the remaining balance of the loan) of my mom and was not able to return it to her until now. When my mom was insisting to get it back since it's her only proof of payment to the creditor, the creditor was saying that it was lost or brought by their kasambahay who fled. Since there was no more proof, the creditor gave a new notebook with a new computation, disregarding the remaining balance of 24K of the loan and stating that it still should be 42K which is the principal amount. My mom then refused to pay the 42k until she gave back the original notebook so the creditor got mad and grabbed my mom's shirt in front of other people outside our house.

This triggered us to report a complain in our brgy regarding the confrontation with physical act. But on the 1st hearing, they were not entertaining our complain about the confrontation but they kept on talking about the loan that we should pay to the creditor. We're willing to settle our debt but not the 42k again.

Please assist us on how to handle this arrogant creditor. Thanks in advance.

2loan from another person Empty Re: loan from another person Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:54 am

jeax

Arresto Menor

Atty, follow up on this po please. Really need your advice. Thanks.

3loan from another person Empty Re: loan from another person Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:16 pm

attyLLL

you've done the right thing which is to first go to the bgy. you can then proceed to file a case of unjust vexation or slander by deed at the prosecutor's office.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum