Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Query on Lease Contract

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Query on Lease Contract Empty Query on Lease Contract Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:56 am

CorporateSlave

Arresto Menor

Good day to the good folks of this site.

I'd just like to ask if there are any laws that restricts me, as a lessor, to do the ff things:

1. State on the contract of lease to pay the utilities on time (utility under my name) and also pay a share on a utility bill that covers my house and the leased properties (situation is that me and the lessee share a utility meaning there is only one bill for the both of us)?

2. Since only the apartment is rented, can I also ask them to remove their belongings on my garage, as my garage is the walkway to their door and mine?

3. They have changed their locks and did not give me a duplicate key. Do I have the right to ask them for a duplicate? Unfortunately, this was not stated on the lease.

Hoping to hear your answers. Thank you and more power.

2Query on Lease Contract Empty Re: Query on Lease Contract Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:12 am

attyLLL

1) i recommend you purchase a separate meter for your house or get a separate line altogether.

2) yes

3) doe your lease say you have the right to enter the premises? my position here is that they are obligated to give you key at the end of the lease period, but you have the right to inspect with prior notice.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Query on Lease Contract Empty Re: Query on Lease Contract Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:14 am

CorporateSlave

Arresto Menor

1. This is noted, however, this is a current situation now and the lessee is having problems paying their share of the utility stated under the contract of lease.

2. Glad to know, thank you.

3.Yes, it is stated there that we have the right to inspect as long as we advise the lessee beforehand.

4Query on Lease Contract Empty Re: Query on Lease Contract Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:06 pm

CorporateSlave

Arresto Menor

also:

1. Is it my responsibility to have a separate line/meter for them?

5Query on Lease Contract Empty Re: Query on Lease Contract Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:02 pm

attyLLL

getting another meter will prevent arguments on how much was consumed by who.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum