Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please Advice : Personal loan

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Please Advice : Personal loan  Empty Please Advice : Personal loan Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:56 pm

sydneybon75

Arresto Menor

Hi Attorneys,
Please advise.
I posted last time that before i left the Philippines i had a personal loan in Bank X. Mode of payment po is cash deposit in their bank. I neglected it and was left unpaid for about 4+ years now.
A certain Mr. X called the barangay captain in our barangay looking for me and said that they filed a case againts me in QC Trial court branch 1. Thanks atty for letting me know that there is no Branch 1 in QC. Maybe Mr X is from a collection agency trying to threaten me.

Because i had intention to settle my account now, i contacted the bank thru e-mailing their customer service. I asked for the balance of the loan. They send me history of the loan and the loan outstanding is about 99,600 (Actually the loan value is 120K but I paid about 50K already before I left 4 years ago)

Because it was been overdue for a long time it balloon to 600,000. And they refer me to their collection agency for any payment arrangement saying because it has been due for so long, I need to communicate w/ the collection agency na.

My question po:
Atty can the collection agency compel me to pay those excessive interest/penalties /fees?

Can the collection agency file a case against me? If ever what type of case po ito and what are my options.

If ever they file a case, will the court require me to pay that 600,000? Kc kahit ano po anong gawin ko d ko kayang bayaran yong 600K.

Meron po ba kayo kilala na pwede mag represent sa akin para ma-negotiate ko sa bank itong issue na ito. Wala po kc ako sa Philippines at ayoko naman po na ma-stress pa yong parents ko kc their old na po.
Thanks you po attys.

2Please Advice : Personal loan  Empty Re: Please Advice : Personal loan Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:08 am

attyLLL

send me an email at attyllaw @ gmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Please Advice : Personal loan  Empty Re: Please Advice : Personal loan Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:20 pm

AgreeToPay

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,

I got the same problem with above.

I made over-the counter payments thru ChinaTrust...
is it really possible to file an estafa case against me ...

Sincerly,

4Please Advice : Personal loan  Empty Re: Please Advice : Personal loan Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:01 am

AgreeToPay

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,

Is it a correct procedure that somebody from the court or from the lawyer representing the case against you will call the Barangay captain to verify if you are leaving in that place?

Thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum