Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Company asking to pay employment cost

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Company asking to pay employment cost Empty Company asking to pay employment cost Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:57 am

hazygail

Arresto Menor

Before I resign I made sure that I've completed my bond contract with this company. I filled my clearance from them last August 2011 and till now November 2011 I haven't heard from them for my back pay and Certificate om employment. All I got from them is a letter several of them asking me to pay at first 7,000 php, because they think that they gave me too much salary, the last letter they sent me, they are now asking me to pay 45,000 php! I don't know how they came up with that amount they even threatened me that they will sue me if I didn't pay the amount. Additional information, their payroll is a mess, for more than a year they been giving us incorrect salary, to make an appeasement they gave all of their employees 10,000 and said will deduct it in our salary once they have corrected their payroll. Please help, I'm unemployed and emotionally distressed by these problems.

attyLLL

why are you being charged 45,000? did they provide proof of what they are claiming?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

hazygail

Arresto Menor

I don't know where the 45,000 came from. They were just asking me to pay it and didn't even provided me any breakdown. They just said that there was a miss calculation of my salary, I was over paid and they want the money back. The truth is I was under paid most of the time! And if I owe them money from the 10,000 appeasement salary that they gave me, it would be just around 2,000.

4Company asking to pay employment cost Empty Re: Company asking to pay employment cost Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:51 pm

attyLLL

then you can write back and state that you do not believe you are liable to them for anything

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum