Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

mother title disputes

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1mother title disputes Empty mother title disputes Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:25 pm

lancemyx2000

Arresto Menor

my lupa na nabili ang parents q last 1980s sa isang tahapagmana ng lupa pwo di pa nasubdivide ang lupa dhil mother title pa po. My written agreement nman that the land was fully paid but we dont have deed of sale. Nw, ngtaka lng kme kc ung lupa ay nka title na sa pamangkin ng ngbenta sa amin at ngayon pinapaalis kme ngayon dhil xa dw ang my title ng lupa... ano po ma advise nyo sa amin... pls reply.. salamat

2mother title disputes Empty Re: mother title disputes Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:33 pm

lancemyx2000

Arresto Menor

my habol po ba kmi kc di din kme nakabayad ng tax ng lupa since my parents acquired it as well as the 8 settlers na ganun dn ang case ibenenta sa kanila pwo ndi pa nasubdivide sa mother title.. and here comes the greedy heron (pamangkin) claiming that he is the owner of the land..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum