Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Could property sold by a bigamous couple be revoked?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

adomicbomb

Arresto Menor

Hello attorneys,

I would just like to ask if for example we bought and PAID for a property from a couple, successfully transferred the TCT to our names, and finished all the legal and registration work. Then all of a sudden this woman pops up and claims she is the 1st wife of the husband of the couple we bought the property from. However this woman is NOT NAMED in the title we bought the property from so how can she claim it's hers?

We paid for the property up to the last centavo and the registered owners we bought it from we're the ones registered in the former TCT.

Do you think we have a strong defense? If unfortunately we lose and the property is returned... would the money we paid also be returned also?

thank you very much.

erica2672

Arresto Menor

philam clown

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum